Do you want to keep your site optimized and healthy? Are you searching for those types of WordPress database plugins that can speed up your database?
Well, you have already realized how important database plugins are for your site. There are many types of database plugins such as minifying plugins, caching plugins, lazy loading plugins, etc., that helps you to make numerous twist to your site.
Building your own WordPress site is not easy. It requires lots of hard work and patience. But have you realized how long can you wait for any site to load faster? Maximum 2 to 3 seconds isn’t it?
Loading speed matters a lot for any site as it includes in the search engine algorithms. Your loading speed can help you to rank better in the search engine result page.
Plugins to Speed up your WordPress Database:
So, not making you wait any further, here are the best WordPress database plugins options that can speed up your database.
Perfmatters is a lightweight website performance plugin that can speed up your site to the next level. Webperf Geeks created this plugin for your WordPress site to boost its speed.
The advanced features which Perfmatters includes are:
- REST Application Program Interface (API) control.
- Lightweight plugin.
- Heartbeat control.
- Excellent support.
- Reduces HTTP requests.
- Frequent updates.
- Can work with your existing caching plugin.
- Those WordPress options that are slowing your site, it disables it to boost your site’s performance.
- Assists excellent performance-boosting functionality such as preconnect and DNS prefetch.
- Deactivate scripts on a post basis/per page.
2. WP Rocket:
WP Rocket is one of the best WordPress caching plugins that can speed up your WordPress site to load fast in just few clicks. This plugin is very user-friendly and the setup process is very easy as compared to other plugins.
This plugin is great to improve your Search engine optimization and increase conversions. Page caching is automatically activated as soon as you turn on WP Rocket.
Features of WP Rocket plugin are:
- Page caching.
- Image lazy loading.
- Developer friendly.
- CDN integration.
- Settings import and export.
- Direct Cloudflare integration.
- Database optimization.
- For speed improvements, it requires minimum tweaking.
- User-friendly interface.
- It loads images only on requests during scrolling. Facebook, Youtube, Yahoo use this process to improve load time.
- Version rollback.
3. WP Smush:
Smush is used to compress images without affecting its quality. This plugin resizes your image, optimizes, compress and improves your page loading speed.
This plugin is tested and marked as number 1 plugin for its speed and performance.
Features of WP Smush are as follow:
- Lossless Compression.
- Super servers.
- Multisite compatible.
- Free and unlimited.
- It process all your files such as JPEG, PNG, and GIF for optimum results.
- Gutenberg block integration.
- Automated optimization.
- It detects the incorrect size images.
- Bulk smush (can optimize 50 images in a single click).
- It can compress any image in any directory.
- Strips unused color from images.
4. W3 Total Cache:
W3 Total Cache is the best speed-enhancing plugin for your WordPress site. This plugin includes numerous caching methods and a huge array of options.
CDN services and CloudFlare are their advanced support. The easy setup of this plugin is very user-friendly and improves search engine optimization by improving your website performance.
Features of W3 Total Cache are:
- Boost your web server performance.
- Browser caching.
- Minify HTML, CSS, and JS files.
- Object caching.
- Decreases page load time.
- It can improve your conversion rates.
5. Cache Enabler:
This cache enabler plugin can set up in minutes to improve your website’s performance. It is a lightweight caching plugin that comes with multiple choices such as magnification setup, to set the cache expiry time and custom post type supports.
Features of Cache Enabler are as follow:
- Single-click to clear the cache.
- Expiry directive.
- Easy setup.
- Supports responsive images.
- Multisite supports on WordPress.
- Manual and automated clear of the cache.
- Displays cache size in your dashboard.
If you are a Cloudways user, you can always use their Breeze Cache Plugin to accelerate your WordPress site than any other cache plugin.
Wrapping It Up!
Page loading speed is very important to improve your site’s performance on the search engine result page. It can improve your conversion rates and helps you to gain more traffic.
Therefore, the above-mentioned plugins are the best WordPress database plugins to speed up your database.