Are you a small business owner thinking of ways to increase your sales? In a competitive business landscape, you need to be innovative in attracting potential customers to your business. There are several ways to do this, including the use of social media, posting flyers, and installing an air dancer in a strategic location.
As a small business, you may have a limited budget to market your products or services. However, there are practical strategies you can adopt to advertise your business with proven results. This article presents several low-cost but useful marketing and advertising tips and tricks to promote your company.
Smart ways to advertise your business on a tight budget
There were around 30.2 million small businesses in the U.S. in 2018, and about 543,000 new companies are launched every month. With these numbers, expect the competition to be fierce. Here are some strategies you may consider to compete and thrive:
- Create your marketing strategy and allocate a budget. Determine your target audience and devise plans on how to reach them fast at low costs.
- Utilise programmatic advertising to create highly target ads and avoid wasting marketing budget on irrelevant audiences.
- Set up your website and create a business page or profile on popular social media platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. Make sure you are active and engage with your audience to boost your reputation and visibility.
- List your company in search engines’ local directories. It will increase the visibility of your products and services.
- Enlist in an email service where you can send newsletters and promotional offers to potential customers. Make sure to seek the consent of your potential customers before sending them emails.
- Exert effort to network with your vendors and related professional groups. It will increase your business opportunities.
- Issue press releases to local radio stations, magazines, newspapers, and television programs. Also, post them on your website and social media pages.
- Politely ask your customers to write a review of your business.
- Use strategies like cold calling, free samples, and no-obligation consultation or estimates to attract customers.
- Stage online contests and use your products as prizes so people can be aware of them.
- Try pay-per-click (PPC) advertising on various Internet platforms like the search engines Google and Bing.
- Utilize conventional strategies like flyers, sales letters, brochures, billboards, and an inflatable air dancer to increase the visibility of your business.
The air dancer, in particular, is one of the most used strategies by small businesses to attract more customers.
Benefits of using inflatable air dancer to advertise your company
An inflatable air puppet is a sure way to attract the attention of people in a busy area. With an attractive air dancer bearing your brand swaying in the air gracefully, people will surely notice your business. Here are a few advantages of using air puppets to promote your business:
- It offers round-the-clock on-site advertising for your company.
- It can become a landmark in your community, and people will become aware of your products and services.
- It is an affordable way to promote your business for an unlimited period.
- You can assemble and operate it quickly.
- It can reduce the stress of people, and it can attract them to visit your store or shop.
- It promotes impulse buying in customers, thus, increasing your sales.
Using a combination of offline and online platforms to promote your business can give you the sales you’ve been eager to achieve. Just make sure to evaluate what strategies provide the best results and what is ineffective to make the necessary adjustments.