Nfactory Technologies specializes in the design, installation and maintenance of high quality security and ELV (Extra Low Voltage) systems.
Our services include:
- CCTV Systems/Installations
- Access Control Systems
- Video Door Entry Systems
- Intruder Laser Alarm Systems
- Outdoor Security Lighting Systems
- Fire Detection Systems
- PABX Systems
- Public Address Systems
We pride ourselves in high quality products and installations along with excellent after sales services!
Nfactory Technologies performs maximum in-house installation work, where the majority of installations are being performed by our contractors who are experienced in the field of Fire and Security Systems. Projects undertaken by Nfactory Technologies are completed within the designated time limits and according to the budget. Nfactory Technologies allocates all of the undertaken projects to a specific project manager who is responsible for the project from concept to handover.With many years of experience in the business of handling surveillance and system integration solutions, our expertise lies in ensuring all the components are properly fixed, everything is compact and neatly installed, thereby guaranteeing excellence and quality workmanship. At Nfactory Technologies we also provide the best after care services and are always on call when a need arises. If quality surveillance and systems Integration solution is what you’re looking for, then look no further than Nfactory Technologies, where we provide the best solutions in keeping your house, office or premises safe.
Currently, we have the privilege of providing our total system integration services to several prestigious organizations, which include Governments, Police, Military, Banks, Industrial, Private Sectors, Factories and Retail Centres etc. We are keen to be associated with your esteemed organization and are being confident that we can provide you with the highest level of service while meeting all of your requirements for system integration solutions.
Following are few of the installation capabilities that we offer
Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) – It is also known as video surveillance is the use of video cameras to transmit a signal to a specific place, on a limited set of monitors. In industrial plants, CCTV equipment may be used to observe parts of a process from a central control room, for example when the environment is not suitable for humans. CCTV systems may operate continuously or only for a required period to monitor a particular event. The technology is powered by the latest platforms and at Nfactory, we follow the best in current systems.
Following are few of the advantages.
· Safer working environment
· Reduced retail theft
· Increased detection
· Elimination of fraudulent insurance claims
· Remote monitoring
· Reduced fear of crime
· Receive warnings in advanceAccess Control – It is a mechanism or system that manages access through the authorization or revocation of rights to physical or logical assets within an organization.
- It provides a safe environment for employees, visitors and contractors
- Identifies who’s in your building
- Allows control to highly secure areas
- Provides optimum security
Video Door Entry – It is a stand-alone intercom system that is used to manage calls made at the entrance to a building with access controlled by audio-visual communication between the inside and the outside. The main feature of video door entry is that it enables the person indoors to identify the visitor and if they wish, they can engage in conversation and/or open the door to allow access to the particular person calling.
- Enables personalised introduction
- Two-way communication
- Either parties can speak and listen to the opposite party
- A VDP makes it much easier and much clearer to converse.
- By being selective on your visitors, it also increases your safety and security
- The system also integrates with your home security or CCTV cameras in place.
Intruder Laser Alarms – It is a system that is designed to detect intrusion or unauthorized entry into a building or area. Security alarms are used in residential, commercial, industrial and military properties for the protection against burglary or property damage, as well as personal protection against intruders.
- Can be controlled through a wireless remote or a smart phone from any location.
- It alerts the security monitoring company and the local law enforcement body.
- Two types of laser beams are available – green and infrared modules
- The security system via an infrared module will be unseen.
- The green laser beams would be visible to the naked eye and serve as a deterrent to a potential intruder.
- They can easily be hidden behind the bushes or plants without causing any harm.
- Consumes less power
Outdoor Security Lighting – Adding motion activated security lights outside of your home can help you see when taking out the trash and more importantly, they can ward off unwelcomed visitors. Seeing a light come on can be the first step to being aware of what is going on outside your home at night. With these innovative solutions, lights can be placed where ever you need the most.
- Saves energy
- Simple and affordable
- Keeps home, business locations and premises safe at all times
Fire Detection Systems – There are number of devices working together to detect and warn people through visual and audio appliances when smoke, fire, carbon monoxide or other emergencies are present. Alarms can be either motorized bells or wall mountable sounder or horns. They can also be speaker strobes which sound an alarm, followed by a voice evacuation message which warns the people inside the building that not to use the elevators. Fire alarm sounders can be set to certain frequencies and different tones including low, medium and high, depending on the country and manufacturer of the device. It takes too much time and money to recover from a fire. Therefore fire detection systems should always be located at the highest probability areas. Fire detection systems are one of the best investments you will ever make for your business, home or premises.
- Increases evacuation time for building occupants before a fire spreads out of control
- Emergency medical help can be immediately sent out to those in need
- Fire department personnel can help people exit the building safely
Private Automatic Branch Exchange – PABX is an automatic telephone switching system within a private enterprise. This system handles multiple telephone lines without having to pay the phone company to lease each line separately. PABX systems act as an exchange point for businesses, routing calls and each phone only needs an extension, not a phone number. The PABX system handles all calls made within the company with ease while making it ideal for office premises.
- PBX poses fewer expenses in the form of repairs and downtime.
- Enables your communication requirements to grow seamlessly with your business
- Outsourced maintenance
- A hosted PBX system can be counted on to connect every call without lagging response times.
- Disaster recovery
Public Address and Conference Hall Systems (P.A.) – It was started in ancient Greece where amphitheaters were designed so well that even the turning of pages by an orator could be heard from every seat. P.A. systems combine the very latest technology in amplifiers, microphones and speakers to bring this ideal audio environment to modern public spaces. With this equipment so carefully designed, it looks as good as it sounds.
- enables the speaker or host to convey the desired message in an audible manner
- Harnesses attention and effectiveness
- Enables a smooth flow of any function