It’s a fact that the business world in this generation is becoming more sophisticated day by day. It is not surprising to see that the shipping industry is no different. One thing is for sure and that is, furniture will never disappear from our society. In fact, the business is thriving in the market right now. Furniture is a big business and probably, the biggest business all around the world. For those who are looking for the most trusted and experienced shipping companies for furniture stores, Gofreighthub is the best option.
What is 3PL for Furniture Store?
Furniture 3PL means third-party logistics for a furniture store. It is a service where the furniture store business will choose a 3rd party provider to manage their part of their supply chain operations. The furniture store will enter into an agreement with the third-party logistics supplier and they will perform some or all of the business logistics activities.
Gofreighthub makes Furniture delivery easy
Moving furniture is a delicate operation, but when handled by dedicated professionals, it can be a stress-free experience. GoFreightHub has a team of experienced and professional movers who can handle your furniture with care so that you don’t have to worry about any damage.
Gofreighthub offers the best solution for moving furniture across the country and all over the world. Our friendly 3PL will take care of all your worries by not just planning the delivery but also managing it from start to finish. We make sure that your furniture is safely loaded and unloaded at the destination so that they are not damaged while being transported in our trucks or container ships.
What Type of Services Does a Gofreighthub Offer?
As a 3PL logistics company GoFreightHub, we provide a wide range of services related to furniture logistics and distribution, such as:
- Warehousing – We provide this service as a matter of course. Whenever possible, we prepare inventory to be delivered to clients according to their needs in a secure environment. Occasionally, we also manage the fulfillment of orders.
- Freight transportation – Our shipping services include truckload, less than truckload (LTL), rail freight carriers, and small package shipping to and from warehouses.
- Inventory management – It involves monitoring inventory levels at each location to be aware of what stock is currently available in real-time. By doing so, you can avoid overstocking and ensure that there is always enough inventory available. We offer a comprehensive inventory management system.
Our 3pl services for Furniture Store
Our 3PL Furniture Store services include:
- Warehousing: Our warehouses have efficient supply chain management software that tracks the movement of goods through the warehouse, from receiving to picking and packing for delivery to customers.
- Pick and pack: We provide Pick and pack services for your orders including packaging, labeling and shipping of individual consumer orders directly to your customers.
- Fulfillment: Our fulfillment solutions can help you to streamline operations and reduce costs. We can manage your inventory, pick and pack orders, ship orders, and handle returns.
- Distribution: Having our own warehouse space lets us provide warehousing and distribution services at affordable rates. We have extensive experience in receiving, storing, managing, and distributing inventory of all kinds.
- Transportation management: When it comes to transportation management, we offer customized solutions for Furniture Stores. Whether you want us to arrange truckloads or LTL shipments, our team of experts is here to help you out. At GoFreightHub, we make sure that products are delivered on time and within budget.
- Reverse logistics: We offer our customers a return shipping service for products they would like to get back from stores or customers.
How do we work?
- Select a Service: Depending on your shipping needs and budget, choose the best service for you.
- Book a Rate: Get a quick quote from multiple carriers in seconds by filling out our quote form with all the details of your shipment.
- Book & Go: Once you have a good idea of what you are looking for on the Go Freight Hub site, you can book it and we will do the rest for you! Our team will schedule and pick up your shipment.