An online casino is a great way of enjoying your free time and possibly making some money. If you play seriously you will take the time to get to know the game – whether a slot machine or a table game – to maximise your chances of winning. Most casinos offer the chance to play games in demo mode, and we recommend you use.
So when you win, you get that feeling of excitement and thrills as you see those winnings go into your account. As online casinos are so popular these days it’s possible to win some serious money. Then when you try and withdraw it there’s a sense of disappointment and frustration: suddenly you’re told you have to wait five working days for your money to transfer!
It is annoying, and it happens to us all. That’s why we’ve put together this guide. We’re going to give you the best advice on which online casinos to join, where you can get instant withdrawals, and the best payment and withdrawal methods to use. Let’s begin with a look at the top casinos, and the withdrawal methods they offer.
Which Are the Top Online Casinos?
There are many online casinos that compete in what is a massive and lucrative market, so how do you choose the one that offers same day withdrawals? Here’s a list of some of the leading online casinos:
- Sky City
- Jackpot City
- Leo Vegas
We’ll stick with those six for now as they are typical online casinos offering a great selection of games and have loyal customers. Next, we’ll look at the payment and withdrawal methods for each one, which will give you a clear idea of the best options.
Withdrawal Methods Available at Top Online Casinos
Before we talk about individual casinos it is essential that we mention possible differences in local laws. A player in India, for example, may be subject to different regulations to players in New Zealand, or the UK and other countries. This may affect not only the amount you can play but the withdrawal times to various methods. We’ll start with Betway.
One of the biggest online casinos worldwide, Betway offers a great variety in terms of games, slots, and also payment and withdrawal methods. Betway accepts payment and withdrawal by way of the following and more: Mastercard, Visa, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, Trustly, and Entropay. Now, let’s look at the different withdrawal times for each of the above:
- Withdraw to Skrill, Neteller and PayPal and your money will be with you in no more than 24hours.
- With Mastercard and Visa it will take between 1 to 3 days.
- With Trustly and Entropay it could take as long as 7 days.
As you can see there are wide variations to consider. Let’s look at another top casino, Sky City.
The leading online casino in New Zealand is a popular choice for pokies – as the locals know slots – as well as having many classic table games. You can make payments and withdraw your bank using the following methods: most debit and credit cards, Visa and Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, many more e-wallets and by bank transfer. Let’s see the difference in withdrawal times at SkyCity:
- Withdraw with a debit or credit card including Visa and Mastercard for payment within 24hours.
- Withdraw to an e-wallet such as Neteller or Skrill for payment within the hour.
- For bank transfers you may wait up to 3 days.
There’s a pattern emerging as to the best methods of withdrawal. To complete the picture, let’s have a quick look at the situation with Jackpot City.
A top ranking online casino with more than 500 games and an impressive signing up bonus, JackpotCity is a quality place to enjoy your gaming. They accept payments from and to the following and more: Visa, Mastercard, various e-wallets as listed in the above two casinos, plus MuchBetter e-wallet which the casino actively promotes. Bank transfer can also be used. Withdrawal times are as follows:
- For Visa and Maestro there is a 24-hour pending period.
- For the MuchBetter e-wallet withdrawals are instant to within an hour.
- Bank Transfers may take up to five working days.
We can see, therefore, that the ideal method for same day withdrawals is to use an e-wallet that is accepted by the casino. There are, however, further factors to consider if you are searching for fast payout online casinos, so let’s have a look at what you need to know.
Further Essential Information
From the above we can conclude that the best method of withdrawing from an online casino is to an e-wallet. Those accepted by each casino may vary, so the first step to take before signing up is to ensure that you have an account with an e-wallet your chosen casino accepts, or that you create one. Many casinos have agreements with preferred e-wallet providers – see Jackpot City and MuchBetter as mentioned above – and it is in your interest to use this option if you wish to have instant payments available. Here’s a few tips you may want to remember:
- Casinos often insist on withdrawals to the same card or account you used to make your deposit. This is not always the case, but it is important to understand. For example, if you make a bank transfer deposit it may be that your withdrawal can only be to that account, in which case – due to the bank’s rules rather than the casinos – you may wait up to 5 working days.
- Always check if the casino has a standing ‘pending’ time. This is a set period from you making the withdrawal to it being processed, and can be anything from an hour to 24-hours.
- Make sure you read the terms and conditions of withdrawals and understand how long you have to wait with your chosen online casino.
We hope this brief article has helped you understand the different methods of withdrawal from online casinos.