The fastest, easiest and most convenient data backup tool on android!
You can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Google Drive/Gmail. You will never lose data again!.
Note: If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external. This is because the phone reports the store that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder (“SmsContactsBackup” by default) to your external SD card.
1. Backup apps to the SD card.(If you wish to backup or restore app’s data you need root access.).
2. Backup and Restore Contacts & SMS & Call Logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card. You Can select SMS conversations to backup and also Delete the backup data on the SD card.(you can backup Contact’s group and picture properties)
3. You can keep a schedule on automatic backup.
4. You can auto upload scheduled backup files to your Google Drive or Gmail. You can even download backup files from Google Drive.
5. Show last backup count & time and also you can change backup folder path in settings.