- a.meditate daily and make the thoughts come and go like clouds.
- b.create your own mantra and chant when life feels chaotic i.e. peace, love, or God.
- c.write the name of people you want release on a piece of paper and flush it down the toilet.
- d.make a God box (you can decorate an old shoebox) and list your fears and stick them in it.
- e.write the name of a person you want heal and stick it in the left side of your bra close to your heart. For men, you have to get creative on this one (scotch tape).
- f.make a faith list of all the thing you know the universe is going to support you in.
- g.move, act, speak as if your mind is clear and clean from negative thought patterns.
When taking a mental shower, visualize cleansing, clearing, and cleaning your mind. Possibly take the image of you standing underneath a waterfall, and as the water rushes over your head it’s removing childhood wounds, heartbreak pain, despair, abuse, diagnoses, and anything else you are clinging on to. Let it go. Don’t over think the process.You are now free from the habit of clinging and grasping and defining who you are from past habitual thoughts.
If it is that easy to wash daily grime by turning a knob, it can truly be that easy to turn your thoughts from the dark into the light. Like turning your steering wheel from a good neighborhood, as opposed to a bad neighborhood. It’s really that easy. The magic is to NOT overthink. Shut down the mental chatter with a daily mental shower and you and your world will smell, feel, and look brighter and fresher from this day forward.
Get your soap on DAILY, and transform!