WSO2 Announces WSO2Con Asia 2016 Keynotes and Guest Presentation
WSO2 announced the guest speakers and featured keynotes for WSO2Con Asia 2016, including presenters from Capgemini, Codegen, and University of Stuttgart. Representing enterprise customers, partners and researchers, they will examine the market forces, technology developments, and best practices for advancing in the connected world.
WSO2Con Asia is WSO2’s tenth user conference and the first of three WSO2Con events planned for 2016. In addition to the conference sessions, the three-day event also features several technical tutorials aimed at solving enterprise needs in the areas of integration, analytics, security, API management and more. WSO2Con Asia 2016 will be held February 16-18, 2016 at the Waters Edge in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka. For more information, visit asia16.wso2con.com.
Competing in a Connected World
- Vision for the Connected Enterprise, Dr. Sanjiva Weerawarana, Founder, CEO & Chief Architect, WSO2
- Vega High Performance Electric Car – Challenges and Opportunities, Dr. Harsha Subasinghe, President & CEO, Codegen, and Beshan Kulapala, Research Scientist, Codegen
- At the Heart of Services: Loose Coupling and its Architectural Benefits, Dr. Frank Leymann, Director, Institute of Architecture of Application Systems, University of Stuttgart
- Want to Improve the Customer Experience? Analytics Can Help You!, Isabelle Mauny, Vice President – Product Management, WSO2
Guest Presentations and Panel Session
- Governance Track: Service Governance Meets API Governance – A Case Study, Kiran Kumar, Senior Architect, Wipro
- API Track: Building on WSO2 for a Comprehensive Healthcare Solution, Harshavardhan Gadham Mohanraj, Technical Lead, ZeOmega, and Praveen Doddamani, Technical Lead, ZeOmega
- Cloud Track: Agencies as a Platform, Interoperability in the UN Ecosystem, Ibrahim Khalili, System Integration Analyst and Team Leader, Capgemini
- Integration Track: Think Big; Start Small: Demonstrating Early Wins and Incrementally Adopting SOA Using WSO2, Gina Keune, Team Lead – Integration and Configuration, Royal Automobile Association of South Australia
- Panel: Creating the Digital Enterprise, Conrad Dias, LOLC CIO; Chandika Mendis, Virtusa Senior Vice President and Global Head of Engineering; Asanka Abeysinghe, WSO2 Vice President of Solutions Architecture
Complementing the keynotes and guest presentations will be a series of sessions and in-depth tutorials delivered by leading technical experts at WSO2. Topics will include enabling technologies and best practices for implementing mobile and IoT solutions, cloud deployments, API management, security, integration, and more.