How do you take a mental shower?
- a.meditate daily and make the thoughts come and go like clouds.
- b.create your own mantra and chant when life feels chaotic i.e. peace, love, or God.
- c.write the name of people you want release on a piece of paper and flush it down the toilet.
- d.make a God box (you can decorate an old shoebox) and list your fears and stick them in it.
- e.write the name of a person you want heal and stick it in the left side of your bra close to your heart. For men, you have to get creative on this one (scotch tape).
- f.make a faith list of all the thing you know the universe is going to support you in.
- g.move, act, speak as if your mind is clear and clean from negative thought patterns.
If it is that easy to wash daily grime by turning a knob, it can truly be that easy to turn your thoughts from the dark into the light. Like turning your steering wheel from a good neighborhood, as opposed to a bad neighborhood. It’s really that easy. The magic is to NOT over think. Shut down the mental chatter with a daily mental shower and you and your world will smell, feel, and look brighter and fresher from this day forward.
Get your soap on DAILY, and transform!
by Susan Foxley