What is an Android Device Manager?
How does Android Device Manager work?
How to Enable Android Device Manager?
Do this before losing your phone:
When you lose a device
1. Go to Google Play Store in PC.
2. You can find gear icon (setting icon) at Top-Right corner.
Ring: If you click on Ring then your device mobile or tab will ring though it is in silent mode. This feature doesn't work when device is switched off.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Android Device Manager
- Locate your mobile without any other third party app. This is trustworthy and much helpful too.
- You can use it when your mobile is stolen or you are not getting your mobile.
- You can track all your mobiles using this option, if you have the same email ID in all of your mobiles.
- It doesn’t work if your location service is OFF. Location service consumes a lot of battery.
- It doesn’t work when your mobile is OFFLINE. That means, if your phone is switch off, you cannot get any help from this tool. You will get the following error message while tracking your mobile or tablet.