tab -> Save as -> Save)
Step 3 :- Replace Welcome to your PC, Username with your own idea to greet yourself.
In Windows XP
- Navigate File explorer to Local Disk C (Drive which is Windows installed) -> Documents and Settings -> Your Username -> Start Menu -> Programs -> Startup
- Paste the ‘Welcome.vbs” File.
In Windows 8,7,Vista
- Enable to show “Hidden Files” (Open File Explorer and navigate to view tab and tick show hidden items in windows 8)
- Navigate to Local Disk C (Drive which is Windows installed) -> Users -> Your Username -> AppData (This file is a hidden file default) -> Roaming -> Microsoft -> Windows -> Start Menu -> Programs -> Startup
- Paste the "Welcome.vbs” File.
Step 7 :- Now Log off (Sign off) and Log in (Sign in) to your windows account or restart your computer. Now your computer greets you…)))